The Atheologist

Theology is the study of theism; Atheology is the study of atheism. I am The Atheologist. Why don’t Atheists embrace religion when the vast majority of humans do? Why are Atheists regarded by most of society as thugs, rabble, vermin and generally naughty people. The Atheologist will attempt to seek out the true answers to these and many more questions by using logical assumptions, interviews with people of all faiths and really, really good research. The Atheologist wants to know.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
  • Definitions , Email the Atheologist
  • Thursday, December 13, 2007

    Muslim Attacks Christians On Subway for Poor Jew-Hating Skills


    Friday night, four Jewish subway riders who wished other people "Happy Hanukkah" were pelted with anti-Semitic remarks before being beaten, police and prosecutors said. A Muslim man, Hassan Askari -- a student from Bangladesh reportedly joined the fracas and began attacking the attackers. Onlookers reported that the Askari seemed upset at the passionless anti-Semitism being used by the group of Christian attackers.

    As he pummeled the Christians Askari was reportedly heard shouting:

    "How dare you hate on this Jew! That is solely the right of Allah's chosen people! Foul infidels, you are not worthy to feel contempt for this offspring of pigs and monkeys! You should be trying to push him into the sea, not hurt his feelings! I spit on you and jihad in your general direction!”

    and he continued with:

    "You insult one stupid little Jew holiday and call that Jew-hating? You couldn't hate a Jew on the Jew-hatingest day of your life if you had an electrified Jew-hating machine! I could hate more Jews in five minutes than you could in your entire lifetime. And speaking of five minutes, that's how long it's been since I finished riding your mother, who - by the way - confided in me at the height of passion that she's deeply disappointed by your bumbling and grotesquely inept Jew-hating."

    The Atheologist has heard the saying: the enemy of my enemy is my friend’, but there must be more that goes with it, something like, ‘the enemy of my enemy is my friend, unless he is too much of a pussy to be a really good enemy to my enemy’.


    The Atheologist

    1 Comments:

    Blogger Unknown said...

    It was dependably so fascinating to going by your site. What an extraordinary data, thank you for offering. This will help me such a great amount in my learning.


    Visit: Online GED Diploma

    6:57:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home