The Atheologist

Theology is the study of theism; Atheology is the study of atheism. I am The Atheologist. Why don’t Atheists embrace religion when the vast majority of humans do? Why are Atheists regarded by most of society as thugs, rabble, vermin and generally naughty people. The Atheologist will attempt to seek out the true answers to these and many more questions by using logical assumptions, interviews with people of all faiths and really, really good research. The Atheologist wants to know.

My Photo
Name:
Location: United States
  • Definitions , Email the Atheologist
  • Wednesday, October 04, 2006

    Ten Thousand and Counting

    Woo-Hoo! The Atheologist’s blog has reached a milestone with its counter recording its 10,000th hit.
    Thanks goes out to everyone who made this possible, but especially to those who accidentally clicked on the Atheologist’s link from another site.

    The Atheologist

    3 Comments:

    Blogger The Atheologist said...

    Bianconero,il vostro blog oggetti e' soccer. Che conoscenza
    potere Atheologia?

    Translation:
    Bianconero, your blog is about soccer. What do you know about Atheology?

    9:12:00 AM  
    Blogger Baconeater said...

    I remember it took me quite a while to get to 10,000. Now I'm getting at least 8,000 a month. Google searches are responsible. Repeating the word Atheist and Jew, have made me a high ranking google hit in many of those types of searches.
    For instance, I must have got a hundred hits on Sunday night and Monday morning thanks to searches like this.

    The Bears were on TV. I know I'm not the number one match there, but number 5 gets lots of attention too it seems.

    12:13:00 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations on your milestone.
    I imagine your next 10,000 will come around faster than your first.

    Delonix

    1:14:00 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home